BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
Leftovers for dinner. Sometimes you knock it out of the park.
We had leftover barbeque pulled pork from the weekend. How could one waste such a tasty tasty thing? One can’t. So, I decided to make pizza. It was so easy, you won’t believe it. Oh, and it was a huge hit with the family.
I just whipped this up tonight, and was so anxious to share it that I have posted with perhaps the worst picture ever. Don’t go by my crummy picture. Make this. You won’t be sorry.
Here’s what I did:
- 1 pizza crust (I like this recipe)
- Barbeque sauce of your choice
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Barbeque pulled pork
- Thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat your oven to 500F, with baking stone in the oven.
- Spread pizza crust on a pizza peel (or pan if you don't have a pizza stone).
- Sprinkle with bbq sauce, cheese, pulled pork, cheese (again), and green onions.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
If you don't have Monterey Jack cheese, Mozzarella would work too.